Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Rules and Collar

I state my rules every morning before I leave the house and every evening as soon as I get home.

When I first arrive home, I am to go upstairs get my collar (which is a posture collar at the moment), the lock and key. I give him the collar and then kneel in front of him. Once the collar is in place and locked on I stand straight and have my hands behind my back, looking at him.

This is what I am to say:

Sir my rules are:

1. No Disrespect

2. No Dishonesty

3. No Disobedience

4. I need to email, text and chat like an adult. I cannot shortcut words. No longer need this one.


4. I cannot use the word GAY in a derogatory way.

5. No cursing around my children including the "C" word. And I can only say a limit of 10/5 curse words around adults.


6. I am to record all income and out come in spreadsheet within 24 hrs. I also need to ask before spending any discretionary money.

Sir I have chosen to accept these rules. I still feel I need them and they apply to me.

After that is said I need to state whether I broke any rules and how many times. And if I did not break any rules then I say, Sir I have not broken any rules since the last time I stated this to you.



If I break any rules, then he disciplines me in a way he feels appropriate.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland!! Great start here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Thank you for posting such an honest picture of your life. Gulp. Are you married to your Sir? Forgive me, I have not read your full profile, yet. Thank you. MBH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not married to my Sir, who knows what the future holds. We take it one day at a time. He is by far the most amazing man I have ever had in my life. I have grown leaps and bounds from where I was. Thank you for commenting. :)

      Delete
  4. Hello and welcome to blogland.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete